To: Elizabeth Lofts Owners and Residents
From: Tom La Voie, CMCA, CCM, PCAM, Community Manager
Date: August 13, 2019
Re: Gas Incident Our Ref: CMI24/ELIZ176
Dear Elizabeth Lofts Residents:
Yesterday evening a gas smell was detected in a hallway due to a gas stove accidentally being left on and the unit was unoccupied. With the help from NW Natural Gas, the concierge, and CMI’s Facility Assets Management, the gas was turned off and appropriate measures were taken to ensure the odor flowed out the building.
In the event that you smell gas, please contact the concierge immediately or contact NW Natural Gas in their absence.
Please remember it is required to fill out an Architectural Review Form if you plan on replacing your oven/stove and ensure to get an appliance equipped with a proper flame-suppressor device.
If you should have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our office.
Concierge Desk (503-288-2836)
NW Natural Gas (800-882-3377)