Emergency Resources

Medical & Safety Emergencies:

Property Management Questions: 

If possible, always remember to call CMI first: (503) 233-0300

Smell Gas?  Exit Unit — then call CMI and NW Natural:

Electrical Problems?

First check your own circuit breakers. If re-setting them doesn’t work, perhaps you’ve tripped a main — call CMI:

To Report a Neighborhood Power Outage, call PGE:

Community Emergency Resources:

Multnomah County Office of Emergency Management

Waterfront Pearl Disaster Preparedness